Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Dreams In Our Life

I'm sure most of us had a lot me dreams when we were in childhood. At that time,we were proud of our dreams and imagined that one day we would be a kind of person as we expected.
When I was a child, without any concrete concepet about the career in my mind, I dreamt being a lawyer. nfl jerseys china, As far as I was concerned, the lawyer could remember many useful laws clearly, when they were on the court, they looked serious and respectful. it's hard to arrive such a position, especially for women, so being afemale lawyer means women are competent enough too.
But with time going by, cheap Oakley sunglasses, as we grow up, we put aside our dreams and live up to others' expectation gradually, we even forget what is we really want, most of us may feel disorientated.
For me now, it's extremely difficult to be a lawyer, I'm on a way that is far away from being a lawyer. I have to meet the fact and pursuit a career for living serval years later. Actually, cheap nfl hats, we can't live without dreams, but the reality is that we can't live totally depend on our dreamsin many times.
In spite of the cruel reality, replica oakley sunglasses, it's necessary to set up a dream. Anyway, a life without dreams is like a plant without sunlight, dreams provide a focal point of life and can give us a direction to follow. No matter who we are and where we come from, we deserve a great dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment