Thursday, September 22, 2016

keep silence as a volunteer.

Once upon a time, when I was in senior high school at night in New Year's Day, our class was holding a party to celebrate the coming year. At the end of the party, we started a game of singing. All classmates were divided into two groups, after a group finished singing, the other group must sing a song including the last word of each other. When it's our turn to sing, I volunteered without hesitation. But after I finished, I seemed to hear a ripple of ridicule from a boy. Embarrassment and humiliation crowded into my mind and I blushed with shame. What I was thinking was that I overestimated myself and I might as well keep silence as a volunteer. Later, I found that my voice was not the same with peers' and the boy exactly didn't treat me with a malicious purpose. It's merely a game. Who cared whether I sang perfectly or even how different was my voice from others?
Whenever I look back upon the sight, I will not be like that. It's in every one of us and it's unnecessary for us to change it. Just be yourself and spare no effort to do it regardless of the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment