Friday, April 14, 2017

A Nightmare

    I used to sleep very well, so I seldom have a dream, to say nothing of nightmare. But I got a really bad dream last month, and I still feel very frightened once something remind me of it.
    Last month I watched a horror film called Shutter, which plot is so horrible that I still remember it very clearly now. I felt very nervous on those days after I saw that movie. And one night, cheap replica oakleys, I had a nightmare.
I remember it was a night in that dream. I was watching a movie in the dormitory, my roommates all went out. A few minutes later I felt a little thirsty, so I wanted to go out to buy some hot water because there was no water in my kettle. But when I opened the door, I saw a man standing in front of me with a knife in his left hand. At the same time I saw him, his eyes stared at me. A cold sweat suddenly broke out on my back. I closed the door as quickly as I could, and I felt my heart was beating very fast. I didn't know what and why the man stood there, but I was sure it couldn't be anything good. I wanted to phoned my roommates to tell them not to come back, but I couldn't get through to their numbers. When I wanted to phone my teacher, wholesale nfl jerseys, the man came in, but I had closed the door. I woke up all of a sudden, and couldn't continue my sleep any more.
    The nightmare really frightened me. And I hope I don't need to recall that dream after I finish this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment