Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Try to imagine~

Try to make a dream in which  we can have the life we really want.Leading my hand by you, cheap nfl jerseys, running towards the sea,You stare at me with a look of deep love.However,because of shyness,I never keep watchng your eyes for long.You tell me you will only love me forever,and contain everything of me.In fact,I can make it,too,Merely,I never say out. I am not so perfect,but you appreciate my lovely character and my personality individuality.You would be angry with me, just because of no reply to you.I will also be angry with you,just because you can't take care of you well.You look so tall and handsome,which makes me not able to move my eyes away from your photo while I miss you.I like your smiles full of softness and warmth,so close to my heart.I can't bear to expose any of my disadvantages in front you,which makes me feel self-contemptuous.But so well you treat me and make everything so true and natural by telling me you like everything of mine including my disadvantages.You never care my hard experiences and conditions,and regard me as an angel.
Wherenever you go,cheap snapbacks, there will be my footprints.Since I am by your side,you never pay attention to which more beautiful girls around you,Because you think me as your closest family,even above the blood afection.You always say it's me that will accompany you to spend the whole life.You are not a traditional man,with an opened-heart.You hate the earthbound existence.You say you will take me to a place nobody knows us and have our own life.Tell our child we are the most important persons each other in this world and be proud of each other.Maybe I am still a teacher,you are a printer~.I like your printings and put them on all the walls of our rooms.We paint our walls different colours of our favourite.That's perhaps a wood house surrounding many plants.I still like long and comfortable clothes,and not look old,You wear not long or not short hair,a kind,thin face and body.We listen to music together,and sometimes miss those lovely person who were gone.We will manage a little shop selling your printers,maybe have no much money,just live the simpliest life.Never mind,cheap replica oakleys, I can practise making clothes,cooking and so many I like to learn for this family.And you always appreciate each of them and think me as the warmest wife.I will still like sleeping,you will never disturb me at my normally sleeping time,because you know it's my best way to keep young and beautiful,and stay good mood.

Ilike leaning beside you,listening to everything you talk about.I like to watch the TV plays about love  with you together.After that,we feel so lucky to stay with together.We dress alike,even with our kid.There're no masks of outsiders,our mood won't be effected by those boring people.We don't need to force smiles,Each of our smiles is all  from deep heart,This is a world of no sordid scenes.
I will go on saying  to myself here,collect all brilliantness of life.Dream is so much now,some have come true,and the rest will never be, take them into deep heart,We can't live without dreams,they can bring us another world,even if just ten minutes.,wholesale nfl jerseys, Like today,it's a good time to have a dream~

No comments:

Post a Comment