Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Husband helps me to make clear of this world.

I can't remember how many times I have ever argued with husband those years about how to treat others and how to see a person.For long time of being praised by the olders when I was young,cheap nfl hats, I have regarded myself as a good girl with a kind heart,,few words but with a good character,which makes me unable to bear any criticisms, until the time of my knowing myself a little when hearing some from father.From then,I began to find my selfishness and too many things I couldn't bear.I have cared about what I wear and what I was like in others' eyes.I prefered to please others and obtained more
appreciations.However,all above seemed so natural to me,I have done those so unconsciously!At the beginning of marriage,I still thought me as a such a good person,even always argued such a topic with husband.He ever told me what happened to him those years and how many times of being bullied by the people working around him.To be frank,I ever doubted him whether he couldn't adapt to his surroundings,or some weak sides on himself.Even I couldn't believe such serious things on him.I had such a feeling,just because of my simple mind,thinking too little,of course,no big benifits between me and others in work of that time.Or say,I never found whether others did bad to me.Then I told husband everyone I have met were so good to me,in fact,not bad,they treated me as a younger sister.He said he admired me so much!So I have advised him to be a big good person,then others would do the same to him.These years,I rubbed up against more sorts of people,cheap oakley sunglasses, although my circle never departs from the school.However,I found most of husband's opinions are quite right.I understood how evil and changeable everyone's heart is.Of course,at the meanwhile,I know myself much more,the moment of me,prefer to be an unselflish mom instead of a so called "good person"in others' mouths.I will think it funny when it is spilled from the slips of others,I also feel ashame while thinking of my ever saying that before.Experiences are too important to us,which we really can't learn from books or those common days.By this time,I never care about bad words or others' unfriendliness to me,as long as it's true.I want to measure myself how much I can bear,whether I can still keep happy,no matter what happened, except my small family.Others' praise becomes boring to me,which I always feel untrue.Others' cristicms are nothing to me as well,because they have complicated aims.Maybe just one or two person I respect at the bottom of  my heart,who have the almost same heart as me.But I know all these are useless,no one needs or this society doesn't need.However I still need a pure-land in heart,which can bring me that little niceness.So I will believe the words of children more,although some of them are untrue,either,but I preper to believe.Even if they cheat me,I still like them the same.Having knowing more and more about this world,I can choose a simplier life,cheap jerseys, to abandon more unmeaningfulness and uselessness.Thank husband and those experiences,I can live much more happily.No more tiresome things trouble me and let me face everything with my nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment