Friday, April 14, 2017

My nightmare

The nightmare which ever scared me most was probably a ghost story.           In my nightmare, it's dark and quiet, everywhere. Suddenly there were two weirdos popping up with pale complexions, one of who was extremely skinny and the other was absolutely flabby. I can't really remember that whether they wore clothes or not, yet what impressed me most was that there were billions of cells on their body's surface,cheap nfl hats, which was entirely distinct from human beings. Countless cells, tiny and supple, were wriggling on their body's surface every minute and everywhere, including their limbs, necks, hair, mouths, eyes and so on. I couldn't determine what they were. They may be ants, earthworms or caterpillars. The two uncos extorted me for a huge sum of money, the number of which equaled the amount of their cells. All of these nearly frightened me to death and dumbed me. I felt like that I was trembling in the dark hopelessly. I knew I was dreaming but I just couldn't flee away. I went out of my way to rescue myself but I just can't. Fear and despair engulfed me. I was expecting that there would be a valorous hero coming to rescue me from the untold miseries,cheap oakley sunglasses, but not.          Suddenly I woke up from the nightmare in a cold sweat, when I heard the most beautiful sound in the world, my mother's voice, 'Sweetheart, your fever is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment