Friday, April 14, 2017

A Terrible Nightmare

Individuals do nightmares at times. Some of them are easy to get lost our thoughts and forget what we do in our dreams for the most part. Nevertheless quiet a few others can leave a horrible impression to us and maybe people can still tell the fear and the desperation in those convincing scenes after years.
I have done impressive nightmares too. Among all those terrible memories the most preposterous and horrible one was being told to attend a funeral of myself and losing all my connection with my normal life and people. I can still recall the thrilling experience in my mind. I received an anonymous letter telling me that I had just lost somebody in my life and urging me to attend the funeral.First of all, I firmly believed that it was one of my family members or close friends, but all the people were safe and sound. Out of curiosity,cheap jerseys, I attended the ceremony and I was shocked when I saw the name and the date of birth on the gravestone was absolutely mine. I tried everything I can do in order to correct the misunderstanding but nobody knew me or cared about me. I lost all my connection to the world. A sense of despair came flooding to me and I woke up.
Additionally, a little panic from that bad dream, I have learnt to cherish my relationships with all my friends and my family members. Owing to once I lost those connections, I would never be able to live in such a sophisticated society and I would likely be a dead man in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment